Studies have shown that many times the full functions of complex software system, e.g. ERP Systems, are not used completely and therefore the optimal and most efficient degree of usage cannot be achieved.
Most of current ERP- and CRM systems have wide variety of functionalities and possibilities. By increasing your knowledge of the integrated functionality and data, your company will understand and use the provided workflows to gain more efficiency and to improve various different tasks as well. Training and workshops are often the right choice to improve your employee’s knowledge of the systems, to help you quickly use and benefit from the solutions and systems.
Be ahead – with knowledge
To have a comprehensive knowledge of the important functions of a solution, including the possibilities of data interfacing and the provided workflows is very often the basis for getting most power out of the specific solution or products.
Our portfolio of management, department or user trainings based on our years of experience helps us support our customers need to optimally integrate and use this solution in the organization.
Types of training
The offer individual or group based training in the following ways:
- Individual training one-site or by online session
- Training of groups of users one-site or by online session
- Training on the Job – we are on-site during operation
- Video documentations / -training
- Print out – Documentation / Online Best-Practice-Documentations
We offer our training portfolio for following products and solutions:
- IFD Products and Portals
- PRESTIGEenterprise Solution line
- Microsoft Operating systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM™
- Microsoft Office™ – Family
- Customer specific solutions
All trademarks are property of their owners. SharePoint, Navision, BizTalk Server are trademarks of Microsoft Corp. IPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.