Display Box 2 Software now fully supporting Hardkernel Odroid XU4
WPITCOM announces that now Hardkernel’s Odroid XU4 is fully supported by WPITCOM Display Box Software.
WPITCOM has highly optimized and integrated the entire product for enhanced support of Odroid XU4 including:
- Automatic powerup / powerdown by Schedule *)
- Enhanced graphical configuration
- Screen / Display Management
- Watchdog Services
- Automatic Rebooting
- Nagios® Reporting
- Update Service
- Remote Control
- Eventhandling of external events incl. GPS
For complete list of Display Box Software functions:
Display Box Software Version 2
The Hardkernel Odroid XU4 is a powerful Single Board Computer
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa core (8) CPUs/li>
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.1/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.2 Full profile)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 USB Ports (2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0)
- EMMC 5.0 or SSD UHS Card Storage
- HDMI 1.4ª Standard
- GPIO-Interface for Hardware-Extension
- Different housing options
Excellent performance and rich features – Hardkernel Odroid XU4.
For more information on Odroid XU4:
Odroid XU4 Hardkernel Website
Feel free to contact us to evaluate the Display Box Software with the Odroid XU4.
Easy – fast – efficient – reliable.
*) Using Realtime Clock Battery for the integrated Realtime Clock of Odroid XU4